Wiki Posts
Search

Catering on EK86 on NYE

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2017, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Catering on EK86 on NYE

Hi,
We will be flying Zurich - Dubai on NYE, departure at 21.55. Was wondering if they will in some way recognize the new year (which I know is only a significant event in certain cultures). Just want to make sure to bring my own little surprise in order not to disappoint my wife (she was clearly against this connection
Any input is highly appreciated!
Old Dec 25, 2017, 7:17 am

Programs: AF/KL BA GF EK EY LH QR
Originally Posted by LXboy
Hi,
We will be flying Zurich - Dubai on NYE, departure at 21.55. Was wondering if they will in some way recognize the new year (which I know is only a significant event in certain cultures). Just want to make sure to bring my own little surprise in order not to disappoint my wife (she was clearly against this connection
Any input is highly appreciated!
Which class are you in - and what did you have in mind?
Old Dec 25, 2017, 9:11 am

Programs: EK Gold, BA Gold
I travelled on NYE a few years ago, landed in DXB around 1am. There was no significant changes to catering, however the pilot did announce to look out for fireworks over the palm as we circled waiting to land, and the crew were happy to supply a glass of champagne to those who asked for it at mid night local time.
Old Dec 25, 2017, 11:27 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
The n QR the only thing I've seen was an IFE pop-up message wishing everyone a happy new year. Nit aware of any special celebration on EK but you can purchase the Champagne Service

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.