Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Would you upgrade the lounge from business to first?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Would you upgrade the lounge from business to first?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2019, 5:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Based on what was just described in this thread, yes. I'm also a little surprised by this. Btw. EK does not have booking class C. Business Class is most commonly referred to as J
It makes sense to me and is what I had planned for. I knew that with QF Gold I could enter business lounge and take a guest
I knew that the upgrade for a QF Gold member to upgrade my access to the 1st lounge is $100
It then seemed quite logical that my foster son could then accompany me into the 1st lounge since I am allowed 1 guest

The quality of alcohol was of no convcern to me since I don't drink , but was nice n quiet and gave him , his 1st visit to a 1st class lounge - he does rate it as one of his favourites, but QR in LHR T4 is still ahead for him

As far as referring to business class, it is so much less prone to misinterpretation if people say business class, rather than use codes

If someone says that they have a J class ticket , when they mean that they have an O class ticket can mean that the questions posed can be easily misinterpreted

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.