Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates Business Class - Amenity Kit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2017, 5:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Member Blue

Hello Every One.

Hope you all are doing good.

For the first time i will be traveling in Emirates Business class (Sector Guangzhou - Dubai) Flight time to dubai is 7 hrs 35 mins. Flight depart mid night from Canton. I am very excited and looking forward to it.

The thing i wanted to know that do i get amenity kit on this night flight ?
I have been reading previous post on these forums, what i found out was that there is no criteria to when it will be given in terms of time, sector ...

So any of you who have travel on this sector can reply me.

My seat is 14K ... also comment on it

Will be waiting for your replies ....Have a nice weekend !!
Old Jul 15, 2017, 5:11 am

Programs: EK Gold
Night flight you should get one.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 5:58 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
There is a rule regarding time. Lengthy night flights will get it (I don't think shorter flights around 4hrs and below get it)
Old Jul 15, 2017, 8:53 am

Programs: EK Gold
I was looking at the fact that the poster said over 7 hours.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 10:54 am

Programs: EK Gold, A3 *G, AB Gold, Jetblue Mosaic
Originally Posted by skywardhunter
There is a rule regarding time. Lengthy night flights will get it (I don't think shorter flights around 4hrs and below get it)
OP should receive one. Just as a data point, I have received one on the night flight on NBO-DXB which 4.5 hours, but blocked at 5 hours.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 11:04 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by kq747
OP should receive one. Just as a data point, I have received one on the night flight on NBO-DXB which 4.5 hours, but blocked at 5 hours.
None on night flights to/from HYD which is about 3h
Old Jul 17, 2017, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Member Blue
Thank you for your replies ...
Have a nice day
Old Jul 18, 2017, 11:01 pm

Programs: Qantas FF, Korean Air, Emirates FF, Mariott, IHG, Hilton
There's still no harm in asking - sometimes they're in a good mood and don't mind sharing - sometimes... not so much. I've definitely been on the end of "Premium customers only" when flying in economy and asking for an eye mask, along with the end of "sure! go nuts heres an amenity kit" on an economy class flight
Old Jul 25, 2017, 11:20 am

Amenity kits

I'm unsure if you've already taken your flight. If you have flown you'll have received a Bulgari kit similar to that shown below which were provided by EK recently on their Perth service. The CSM was kind enough to give me a spare female kit (for the little one back home) in addition to the male kit for my use. I'll leave you to discover the contents therein. Enjoy EK and have a great flight.
Attached Images  
Old Jul 25, 2017, 1:28 pm

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Qatar Priviledge Club Plat
Originally Posted by DLMDH6
I'm unsure if you've already taken your flight. If you have flown you'll have received a Bulgari kit similar to that shown below which were provided by EK recently on their Perth service. The CSM was kind enough to give me a spare female kit (for the little one back home) in addition to the male kit for my use. I'll leave you to discover the contents therein. Enjoy EK and have a great flight.
Got the one on the left a couple weeks back , i now have a mountain of amenity kits
Old Jul 25, 2017, 1:53 pm

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Originally Posted by Flame3601
Got the one on the left a couple weeks back , i now have a mountain of amenity kits
Different types of male and female kit are meant to coexist, but, it is usually the same on the same route.
Female F kit is much better now, except for color.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.