Wiki Posts
Search

French Open tickets

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2017, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Platinum; QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold
French Open tickets

Does anyone have experience of redeeming miles for tickets to the French Open, including the Hospitality Suite option at Roland Garos ? Thanks.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:36 pm

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Originally Posted by Braniff
Does anyone have experience of redeeming miles for tickets to the French Open, including the Hospitality Suite option at Roland Garos ? Thanks.
What exactly do you want to know ?
Old Apr 15, 2017, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Locations of the seats and what the hospitality suite offers. Thanks.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 4:39 pm

Not to hijack the thread, but do they offer it at the US open too? They also sponsor that event.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 12:00 am

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Originally Posted by Braniff
Locations of the seats and what the hospitality suite offers. Thanks.
Last year, we were invited by EK, therefore, I'm not 100% certain that it matches the conditions of redeemed tickets.

The seats of the central court were located in the front, on one side of a player. The enclosed box with 30 seats (approx, in a couple of rows) is completely reserved for EK. In front of us, there were only cameramen and wheelchairs.

The EK lounge was located among other big sponsors like BNP or Peugeot, 2 minutes walk from the main court. Therefore, you cannot enjoy the play from the lounge, as for soccer matches. The lounge had seating for 25 guests (approx) for a seated full course lunch served by EK FA.

Goodies were - among others - a straw hat, sunscreen (though not useful last year), seat cushion.

FYI, Guy Forget paid a visit to the EK lounge when we were there.

Again, I don't know if this matches a mileage ticket.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ioto1902
Last year, we were invited by EK, therefore, I'm not 100% certain that it matches the conditions of redeemed tickets.

The seats of the central court were located in the front, on one side of a player. The enclosed box with 30 seats (approx, in a couple of rows) is completely reserved for EK. In front of us, there were only cameramen and wheelchairs.

The EK lounge was located among other big sponsors like BNP or Peugeot, 2 minutes walk from the main court. Therefore, you cannot enjoy the play from the lounge, as for soccer matches. The lounge had seating for 25 guests (approx) for a seated full course lunch served by EK FA.

Goodies were - among others - a straw hat, sunscreen (though not useful last year), seat cushion.

FYI, Guy Forget paid a visit to the EK lounge when we were there.

Again, I don't know if this matches a mileage ticket.
Thanks ioto1902.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.