Emirates Hub

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2016, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Emirates Hub

EK has started to build a community
https://www.emirateshub.com

It comes first as a mail for a survey, and leads you to create an account in it.

Flyertalk beware, you have serious competition
Old Sep 9, 2016, 10:35 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Official EK email? Anything interesting on there?

Could be a phishing attempt with the assumption people would use the same email and password as for Skywards. Why wouldn't one log in with an existing Skywards account as a single sign on?
Old Sep 9, 2016, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Official EK email? Anything interesting on there?

Could be a phishing attempt with the assumption people would use the same email and password as for Skywards. Why wouldn't one log in with an existing Skywards account as a single sign on?
I also got this - it's being set up by a third party provider it seems.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 12:22 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by eternaltransit
I also got this - it's being set up by a third party provider it seems.
received to and checking what is inside the community now. Sounds that it's a "real thing" as i can see.

If it's the same useless thing that "hyatt insiders"... i will not stay long there )
Old Sep 10, 2016, 2:20 am

This actually isn't new - I remember being invited to join as a member soon after the Platinum tier launched. Most of the time, it was a bunch of surveys for things I didn't care about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.