Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Advice re: requesting surprise for wife on 38th anniversary

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2016, 11:18 am
Original Poster

My wife and I are celebrating our 38th anniversary (June 18) with a trip to Greece and Albania (her parent's birth country.) To make this special trip, very special we are flying first class from Seattle to Athens with a connection in Dubai. (Leave Seattle June 14, leave Dubai, arrive Athens June 16.)

My wife knows all this. I am wondering if I can add an extra surprise for her in the form of some acknowledgment of the event by Emirates in the form of a special dessert or some similar minor item.

Is this asking too much? (the flight is tomorrow after all)

If not, who should I contact?
Old Jun 13, 2016, 11:27 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
If you tweet @EmiratesSupport or call Emirates you can request a cake which they will gladly serve you in-flight, usually with some form of announcement. They don't charge for it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.