Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Luggage allowances Africa

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2016, 5:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

then the additional silver allowance really serves no real relevence with 30 vs 32 Kg
Old Apr 25, 2016, 6:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Skywards silver Miles and Smiles Hilton Honours Hyatt Priority Club Kestrel A
Ah but if I do ever need the extra (and I just might next trip though we are in J with allowance of 40kg plus 12) ) then it's there to use though will have to use more than one case given the 32kg weight limit per case - DH can wheel 2 wheelies plus carry on wheelie.
We have done this in the past with DH having 2 cases.
Weight concept suits me better.
23kg x 2 I do not like at all.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 6:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

In business class, how is 52Kg going to be better than 2 x 32Kg given that the 52Kg would have to be in 2 bags anyway and each bag is max 32Kg - unless wanting to take > 2 cases
Old Apr 25, 2016, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Skywards silver Miles and Smiles Hilton Honours Hyatt Priority Club Kestrel A
Well its all rather academic isn't it seeing as my trip originates in the UK and I am on the weight concept?

I am saying the weight concept is better personally as we have the choice whether to carry 2 bags should we need it when we need it. I personally don't like the idea of 2x23kg bags every trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.