Wiki Posts
Search

upgrade question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2016, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Plat, UA Plat, 2MM, AS MVPG
upgrade question

Two questions: How many Skywards points does it take to upgrade a W class Economy fare to Business if that is possible? Also, does the upgrade cover two legs of a one way trip?

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 10, 2016, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by Banton
Two questions: How many Skywards points does it take to upgrade a W class Economy fare to Business if that is possible? Also, does the upgrade cover two legs of a one way trip?

Thanks in advance
First question: it depends on your route and whether the W class fare is regarded as Flex Plus, Flex, Saver or Special

Second question: there are two prices, one for individual sectors and one that incorporates two legs of an outbound/inbound itinerary (cheaper). It depends on how it's processed - i.e. you have to do them both at the same time.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 12:14 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Take a look at the following. Plug in your details and it should show you what's required :-

https://www.emirates.com/account/uk/...alculator.aspx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.