Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Chauffer drive and misconx question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2016, 5:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AF Plat a vie, EK Gold, SQ PPS

Happy new year everyone! I have a question about chauffer drive. My son (19) was flying SIN-DXB today and onward to LYS. He misconnected in DXB because the SIN flt had a 2 hr delay due to a mechanical issue. He was rebooked tomorrow via Paris with EK to CDG and AF to LYS. He had a confirmed chauffer drive today. Tomorrow he will arrive on AF. Shouldn't EK still allow him to have a chauffer drive from LYS to our home? We are moving from SIN and he is travelling with a ton of our bags so he really needs the planned transport.
Old Jan 1, 2016, 6:18 am

Programs: Skywards
Originally Posted by Catusa
Happy new year everyone! I have a question about chauffer drive. My son (19) was flying SIN-DXB today and onward to LYS. He misconnected in DXB because the SIN flt had a 2 hr delay due to a mechanical issue. He was rebooked tomorrow via Paris with EK to CDG and AF to LYS. He had a confirmed chauffer drive today. Tomorrow he will arrive on AF. Shouldn't EK still allow him to have a chauffer drive from LYS to our home? We are moving from SIN and he is travelling with a ton of our bags so he really needs the planned transport.
Hi there! Happy New Year

I am not sure what the official procedure is however once I was rebooked (also due to delay) from EK to LX and they gave me the Chauffeur Drive Service. Have you already called?
Old Jan 1, 2016, 6:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AF Plat a vie, EK Gold, SQ PPS
Thanks kuroko. I did call EK and they said they will send an email to LYS and ask if they would still book the chauffer drive. Hopefully they will agree. Was the EK driver waiting outside the LX arrivals for you? EK and AF arrive in different terminals at LYS.
Old Jan 1, 2016, 6:32 am

Programs: Skywards
Originally Posted by Catusa
Thanks kuroko. I did call EK and they said they will send an email to LYS and ask if they would still book the chauffer drive. Hopefully they will agree. Was the EK driver waiting outside the LX arrivals for you? EK and AF arrive in different terminals at LYS.
it was the same terminal but if it is a different one he should wait at the AF terminal. Hope it will work!

edit: http://m.serviceprestige.fr
this is the provider, you may call them and ask

Last edited by kuroko; Jan 1, 2016 at 6:59 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.