EZE-GIG pricing

Old Dec 14, 15, 9:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy gold. hold AA, UA, BA, AMEX, Citi
EZE-GIG pricing

Are tickets in F usually $2400+ USD? Are there a lot of pax staying on for the continuing flight or something? Was very surprised to see that price.
Old Dec 14, 15, 9:45 pm

Programs: EK - Silver; Accor - Silver; O6 - Gold; BAEC - Silver; Flying Blue; SPG; Krisflyer
Most flights out from EZE/GIG on EK to the Far East or Europe via DXB.

I fly in and out of GIG fairly regularly and can confirm the J & F are quite full most of the time.
Old Dec 15, 15, 3:49 am

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC Gold, IC Plat Amb, Accor Gold
Anything to do with the Olympics (not sure when you are looking at)?
Old Dec 15, 15, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy gold. hold AA, UA, BA, AMEX, Citi
Originally Posted by pomkiwi View Post
Anything to do with the Olympics (not sure when you are looking at)?
Not near the Olympics, but to be fair, I did not look through the entire booking calendar to see if there are wide ranges of rates.
Old Dec 28, 15, 3:15 pm

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Emirates Skywards Plat , SAA Voyager Silver.
This year I flew economy from GIG to EZE on Emirates and decide next year to do it in j/f , it is very expense for emirates on the GIG -EZE route , also qatar operate a 777 -200 lr GRU-EZE which is just as expensive also turkish operate a 777-300er GRU-EZE at halfthe price of J of the middle eastern carriers ^, you could always get a cheap flight down from GIG-GRU and then connect as most of the flight are late at night ...... That is if you are planing on flying down to EZE from Brazil
Old Dec 30, 15, 12:23 am

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by Flame3601 View Post
This year I flew economy from GIG to EZE on Emirates and decide next year to do it in j/f , it is very expense for emirates on the GIG -EZE route , also qatar operate a 777 -200 lr GRU-EZE which is just as expensive also turkish operate a 777-300er GRU-EZE at halfthe price of J of the middle eastern carriers ^, you could always get a cheap flight down from GIG-GRU and then connect as most of the flight are late at night ...... That is if you are planing on flying down to EZE from Brazil
TK J is excellent even on this short sector.
Old Dec 30, 15, 2:30 am

Originally Posted by fly747first View Post
TK J is excellent even on this short sector.
Especially when it a lot cheaper then other carriers and you are still getting the same experience , nothing worse then TAM A320/321 to EZE with the excuse of a J class
Old Dec 30, 15, 6:44 am

Programs: EK - Silver; Accor - Silver; O6 - Gold; BAEC - Silver; Flying Blue; SPG; Krisflyer
Originally Posted by Flame3601 View Post
+1 Taking the EZE-GRU-SDU is a better and cheaper option IMHO as well.

Plus SDU is located in Zona Sul, so getting around is faster.
Old Dec 30, 15, 7:05 am

Yes , when I went down to Rio , the company chose GIG as they have a corporate deal with TAM , it save me about $900-1000 USD +/- just flying down to GRU and not flying direct with Emirates ......

Search this Thread
Search Engine: