Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR-DXB-SIN

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2015, 8:35 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by DYKWIA
I'd be in Sukhothai about 45 minutes after landing...

Which may be the case very soon if tomorrow's call goes well!
When? We need to catch up. Coming home 23-29th Dec - are you going to the Chelsea match?
Old Dec 15, 2015, 9:04 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by groundops
If an IO is onboard, receiving GHA will receive a request email upon the departure of the aircraft for it to unload, on arrival, the baggage of the IO first and will be told in which container (ULD) it is located.

Then F class ULD(s) will be unloaded (which should include any Platinum Card Holder baggage travelling in J or Y too).

Then J class ULDs (which should include any Gold Card Holder baggage travelling in Y too).

Finally Y...................
Back to topic this has been very consistently the case for us the last 3 years.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 12:14 am

Originally Posted by m3red
Back to topic this has been very consistently the case for us the last 3 years.
I didn't realise how much I relied on it unconsciously until recently when I had it fail at CHC (no big deal, it's quite efficient) and DXB!

This is with tags on correctly and all status in system: I think the handlers hate me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.