Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First Saver Fares

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2018, 2:48 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by dsched
Hmmm I had to take a look and indeed JNB to JFK is a really good offer.
Makes me want to position from DUB to JNB just to experience the ulh first..
Quite a positioning flight that'd be
Old Aug 6, 2018, 9:39 am

EK have released swathes of saver fares today for pretty much lots destinations from EU. Lots of great choice and good deals for open ended dates. Try the new 777 suite from BRU for much less than 4k euro today.
Enjoy 😃
Bubus78 likes this.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 2:53 pm

Programs: Skywards Plat, QR privilege club Gold, Topbonus Gold
Originally Posted by dsched
EK have released swathes of saver fares today for pretty much lots destinations from EU. Lots of great choice and good deals for open ended dates. Try the new 777 suite from BRU for much less than 4k euro today.
Enjoy 😃

This is a Good catch ! Below 4k EUR one can do BRU-DAC or some Middle East destinations (IKA,MCT,KWI,BAH) combined with India etc.. Maybe TOK (HND, NRT) sounds a better deal 4.1k EUR. Seems BRU, DUB and Germany (FRA) are among the best or you found something else?
No deals from UK.
No Deals from South Europe (PT, SP, FR) except Italy with F saver 4.4K to JFK (direct) and JNB/CPT (4k eur). Far east around 4-4.3k depending on destination.
No Deals from scandic (DK,SE) except Norway: OSL (around 4.1k to Asia/Africa)

Need to explore further and will revert - Thanks
dsched likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.