Wiki Posts
Search

App on line check in notification

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2015, 3:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold
App on line check in notification

Just had a "On line check now open" notification from the Emirates App on my iPad and also iPhone approximately 28 hours before my flight. On line check in however is not yet available. Has anyone else experienced this? I wonder if the app is tracking Dubai time (4 hour offset from the UK). I have checked both my app and device settings. Will use the feedback option in the app just in case it is a bug.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 3:52 am

Originally Posted by albaonthego
Just had a "On line check now open" notification from the Emirates App on my iPad and also iPhone approximately 28 hours before my flight. On line check in however is not yet available. Has anyone else experienced this? I wonder if the app is tracking Dubai time (4 hour offset from the UK). I have checked both my app and device settings. Will use the feedback option in the app just in case it is a bug.
I think it's tracking Dubai time.
I have the app on my sisters iPad, check-in for my flight usually opens 9AM, the notification came at 8:06, saying Check-In was open, when I opened up Online Check-In on my laptop, it said it will open 24 hours before your flight.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 8:47 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Plenty of quirks with the app still, it's slightly crazy!
Old Feb 12, 2015, 3:01 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by m3red
Plenty of quirks with the app still, it's slightly crazy!
Just upgraded to the latest version. Does not run anymore, immediately crashes.
Maybe an excuse to upgrade the iPad2 to an iPad Air2....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.