Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status Match

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2014, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Status Match

Trying out emirates for a change with AMS-MEL return in J. Currently a lowly BA bronze, thought I'd try my luck and ask about status match expecting a ''thank you but no''

A few emails later, including a picture of BA card and recent flights and Skywards confirmed a status match to silver!

Even though the flights are from AMS I am registered to a UK address with Skywards. I just emailed Skywards via the emirates website and they passed on the details to the relevant department ( no idea who that might be)

Just thought people might like to know in case you're in a similar position!
Old Aug 4, 2014, 9:53 pm

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Well finally a good experience with a status match. Very rare nowadays though...
Old Aug 4, 2014, 10:10 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
It is rare yes however the op only asked for silver not gold or plat which most people go for. You can get silver in dxb with certain credit cards.

There are too many golds and plats as it is.

m3

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.