Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Global sale 2014

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2014, 1:36 pm

Programs: BA, bmi, USAir, Aeroplan, AirBerlin, Marriott, SolMeliaMas, BAAWorldpoints
Sale? What sale?

The price for my next return (roundtrip) booking has risen by approx. £1400!
Old Jan 7, 2014, 1:46 pm

I did notice quite a couple of good offers ex-Asia, e.g. BKK-HKG rt at 116 GBP which is low cost carrier territory! Now...to get there...
Old Jan 22, 2014, 9:43 am

Programs: silver skywards
Talking any future emirates sale ??

hiya all, like a fool for some reason I missed the emirates sale at the start of the year ??I was watching for it but maybe was watching to hard as iv missed it and now im gutted
does anyone know if there might be another one later on in the year before September ?? as I want to go to Thailand and K.L with them ,
I like flying with emirates and don't rearlly want to fly with any one else ,
do you think I should hold on for another sale or find another airline to go with ?? thankyou xxx
Old Jan 22, 2014, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by maggieomx
hiya all, like a fool for some reason I missed the emirates sale at the start of the year ??I was watching for it but maybe was watching to hard as iv missed it and now im gutted
You didn't miss much. Their offers for Thailand were nothing special at all, and I think the newest Featured Fares are actually lower than they were a fews day ago in the "sale".
Old Jan 22, 2014, 4:36 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, KQ Gold
It seems the taxes out of the UK have increased slightly for bookings made after the 21st Jan, so really not a huge increase from the so called 'sale'.

On a side note I came across MAN-JNB return in F for £3300 to travel in feb, this was around mid December. Since the Jan sale it has gone up to £4200ish.... I am still kicking myself for not booking!!!!
Old Feb 13, 2014, 8:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Some nice F fares ex UK, MAN-CPT RTN is £3405 & on 777W, was £4600 ^
Old Feb 13, 2014, 10:59 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Ex-DUB also seems quite good -- I see DUB-DXB-TYO RT for EUR3,750 AI and DUB-DXB-CPT for EUR3,450 AI.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.