Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

help- points expiring...cant travel..

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2012, 7:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: le club accor plat adv plus; hilton gold;

Hi- i have about 62 000 points about to expire...is there any way to extend their life?? Otherwise I can only fit in travel within asia (actually need a penang to phuket flight) to be booked but cant find an airline partner that does any internal asia flights....advice??
Old Nov 9, 2012, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

btw- also need to book lots of hotels in upcoming trip- cannot see a single hotel in either asia or Australia that i can use points for...is this correct?
Old Nov 11, 2012, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

anybody?? If all else fails considering "buying"a bunch of raffle tickets for free tickets...has anybody ever WON this?? (2500 points per ticket)
Old Nov 12, 2012, 3:35 am
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
You cannot extend the life. KE and JAL are Asian partners.

If you can't travel now, you can always redeem an EK flight for the future and do a date change later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.