Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

7% discount on ALL Emirates flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

7% discount on ALL Emirates flights

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2012, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Talking 7% discount on ALL Emirates flights

I don't know if it could be useful for someone.. .
Emirates offers a 7% discount untill 8/12/2012 on all their flights!

code: ITTRN12

Old Nov 7, 2012, 3:14 pm

I get an error code:

Please check all information provided for this Special Offer code and click Find Flights.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 3:46 pm

Isn't this only for fares ex- Italy?
Old Nov 8, 2012, 2:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Exclamation

it should be a partnership between Emiraters and Trenitalia. I've tried this code yesterday evening from LHR and worked fine!
i don't know if there are specific limits!

maybe they limited the code only for Italy departures(?!)
Old Nov 8, 2012, 5:22 am

Found the offer conditions (translated from Italian):
Offer applicable only on Emirates flights departing from Rome, Venice or Milan.
offer is valid for rates with Economy Class fare basis that ends with IT1 and can be purchased on the site www.emirates.com until 8 December 2012.
Discounts applicable on bookings made ​​on emirates.com / uk with Promo Code ITTRN12.
Not applicable to groups. Tickets must be documents Emirates.
All other conditions not listed here will be the same as the price charged.
can not be accepted changes in pricing conditions.

From: http://www.trenitalia.com/cms/v/inde...008916f90aRCRD
Old Nov 8, 2012, 6:19 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold, Amex Plat, SkyTeam Silver
I found an XML file on the Emirates website with a list of all the apparent promo codes which the booking engine accepts. One was for NHS staff getting 10% discount. I tried it and it allows the person to book but does anybody know (out of interest) if ID or paperwork would be required.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 7:19 pm

There are like 82 codes for this year. Most of them are restricted out of UK, SA, US, UAE and out of Brazil/Argentina. The only 2 relevant ones for Australia are the Melbourne Symphony and Sydney Symphony, offering 10% off all itineraries (but not to all destinations).
There are few codes for exhibitions and conferences in the UAE, in these cases discounts are in the order of 7% for itineraries into the UAE only.
Old Nov 9, 2012, 8:37 pm

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Could someone post the UK codes and NHS code please.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 8:51 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold, Amex Plat, SkyTeam Silver
Originally Posted by edy4eva
There are like 82 codes for this year. Most of them are restricted out of UK, SA, US, UAE and out of Brazil/Argentina. The only 2 relevant ones for Australia are the Melbourne Symphony and Sydney Symphony, offering 10% off all itineraries (but not to all destinations).
There are few codes for exhibitions and conferences in the UAE, in these cases discounts are in the order of 7% for itineraries into the UAE only.
This is pretty much exactly the sort of things the codes offered. Very US, SA, UAE, UK, sport/conference specific.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 10:02 pm

Programs: QFF, Krisflyer
Originally Posted by edy4eva
Can you post a link to the codes please?

I have AUSSO01 & AUMSO08 currently for MEL & SYD as you mentioned. But would like ones for both Asia and UAE flights, and ex ADL as well.

Last edited by spizzy; Nov 10, 2012 at 10:08 pm
Old Nov 11, 2012, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by marconess
I found an XML file on the Emirates website with a list of all the apparent promo codes which the booking engine accepts. One was for NHS staff getting 10% discount. I tried it and it allows the person to book but does anybody know (out of interest) if ID or paperwork would be required.
You have just let a major cat out of the bag. Please edit/delete your post or the codes will be abused.

To answer your question, I have not been asked for proof that I qualify for a code in the past, although I've not used the NHS one.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 10:59 am
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Can someone PM me the NHS codes please.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 4:24 pm

Hi,

can you please pm me the promos also. flying DXB-LAX roundtrip soon.

thanks
Old Nov 12, 2012, 12:10 am

Programs: QFF, Krisflyer
Removed. As the poster above said better not to mention them in case they get removed (or EK hires a decent web designer). Sadly I couldnt find any to use for my ITN UK residents though sure have a lot to choose from.

Last edited by spizzy; Nov 12, 2012 at 12:59 am
Old Nov 12, 2012, 12:30 am
Moderator, Trip Reports

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by spizzy
Interesting that Collingwood Football Club has their own Corp one
As they well should...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.