Flight Avail. help

Old Jul 9, 12, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Flight Avail. help

Ok I know this topic comes up a lot but I'm struggling a bit so might need some one to post the availability if possible.

Trying to book a flex (refundable) F and J ticket but availability on the online booking isn't coming up even though office says its available.

24/8/12 EK 854 connecting to EK 17

26/8/12 EK 18 connecting to EK 853 (departs 27/8/12)

Also, anyone know how I can book 2 people in different classes on same itinerary online? Or is that something only the office does.

Thanks in advance guys
Old Jul 9, 12, 1:46 pm

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold, Aeroplan, Club Carlson Silver, Hilton Honor Silver
I think you would need to book both passengers in the same class if you want both to be on the same booking reference. Another reason why your booking may nit be working is that you are trying to book different sectors in different classes. The entire outbound and return each need to be in the same class.
Old Jul 9, 12, 7:53 pm

Programs: Skywards Plat, Etihad Gold, Aerosvit Gold, Virgin Silver, AA lifetime Gold, Sirius Gold
You might be able to book different classes for each sector if you book by schedule using the multiple destinations part of the booking engine.

Mixing classes for the two travellers is not possible on one booking on line as far as I know.
Old Jul 9, 12, 9:15 pm

I dont think you can book separate classes online but what you can do is do each booking separately and then call up and have the agent "link" the PNR's.

Can I ask why you want them linked anyway?
Old Jul 9, 12, 11:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mrtdxb View Post
You might be able to book different classes for each sector if you book by schedule using the multiple destinations part of the booking engine.

Mixing classes for the two travellers is not possible on one booking on line as far as I know.
Yes I've mixed classes before if all passengers are doing the same it's not a problem. Thanks

Originally Posted by eightblack View Post
I dont think you can book separate classes online but what you can do is do each booking separately and then call up and have the agent "link" the PNR's.

Can I ask why you want them linked anyway?
Thanks that might actually be what I end up doing. The reason is that I'm flying with my nephew and he may be booked in Y so if it's one PNR I can "bum" him a ride a long in the chaffeur service at the destination, I've had friends turned away from the counter because they had their kids on seperate PNR's. It also makes all check-in procedures easier and done at one counter here in KWI. If it's busy they will turn him away from the F or J counter even though we're travlling together.

Anyone got loads to post if possible?
Old Jul 10, 12, 5:16 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
I can't copy and paste on the tablet. Outbound you are wide open in J and zeroed out in F. Inbound looks fine P4A1 and sevens in J
Old Jul 10, 12, 10:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Zol View Post
I can't copy and paste on the tablet. Outbound you are wide open in J and zeroed out in F. Inbound looks fine P4A1 and sevens in J
Thanks!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: