Refunds

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2012, 10:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards-Gold, SPG-Platinum
Refunds

Hello everybody,
I have a few questions about refunds:
  1. Can somebody provide us with the link. I cannot seem to find it.
  2. Is there a time limit to file the refund after cancelling?
  3. I have a small problem. I cannot locate my tickets nor can I remembed the dates. Can customer service find me the cancelled tickets.

Thats it for now and I hope someone would be able to help me as I tried calling and there useless.

Ghaleb
Old Jun 5, 2012, 1:42 am

The link is here:

http://www.emirates.com/english/help...ory=9&topic=CC

but the route and e ticket number look like mandatory fields.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 8:57 am

Did a refund back in April. Took them 7 days since acknowledgment of reciept to credit the cash back in my account. They charged me about 30 USD per ticket.

You need to contact the call center and cancel the tickets. After they confirm the cancellation they will provide you with new ticket numbers that reflect the cancellation.

Go to emirates.com/ae (it has to be this site, and not your local one).
Click help center -> contact us -> ask us -> topic:cancellations and changes -> Refunds

Fill out the form. Each individual/ticket gets a seperate form even if they are all on the same itinerary. Once forms submitted a representitive will email you acknowledgment of reciept. Usually within 24 hours.

As for the time limit, I don't believe there should be but, depends on the ticket restrictions and when you cancelled (eg: before departure or after departure.)

If you have a reference number the call center can pull up the ticket numbers for you and provide all the information after you supply them with confirmation of who you are over the phone. (e-mail, birthdate, etc.)

Hope it works out for you.
KU104

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.