Programs: AA Platinum Pro, AC *S, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist
EF and EK Award Classes

Code:
Departing Flights
Search Departing YYZ on 04/23/12 12:00 AM for DXB
Flying EK on booking class Z C D W 

Departing 04/23/12
04/23/12 - Mon

Class Code Z: The requested information could not be retrieved or is not available. This is likely due to invalid input criteria or lack of access to the information from the airline. Please revise the search parameters and try again.
Class Code D: The requested information could not be retrieved or is not available. This is likely due to invalid input criteria or lack of access to the information from the airline. Please revise the search parameters and try again.
First time I've seen this

Hoping I'm just overreacting and the ability to check Z/D seats is not gone for good?
Old Mar 24, 2012, 8:59 pm

Xxxxx

Last edited by jiggyjig; Nov 25, 2012 at 7:33 pm
Old Mar 25, 2012, 4:23 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, EK Gold, BonvoyAmb
Worked fine when I just looked at flights for tomorrow and also award for May
Old Mar 26, 2012, 12:17 am

Programs: Skywards, PIAAwards Plus Diamond, HHonours, SPG, IHG
I dont use EF but I had a friend of mine check J class award availability for me on Saturday for a flight in June and it worked fine

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.