Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Online check-in (OLCI) for EK413 down?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2012, 2:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Meow Mix

Hi EK folks,

Just wondering does anyone know of a problem regarding OLCI at the moment?

trying to check in for EK413 and it just says the annoying message below:

The Emirates flight that you are trying to check-in for is temporarily not open for check-in at this moment. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Emirates
Unfortunately there is no way for me to contact emirates here in AKL!

/AE
Old Jan 28, 2012, 2:24 am

Try again in few hours. I've had this several times, usually it only works on the same day of travel (so within say 10 hours of departure) not the promised 24 hours ahead.
Old Jan 28, 2012, 2:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Meow Mix
Originally Posted by edy4eva
Try again in few hours. I've had this several times, usually it only works on the same day of travel (so within say 10 hours of departure) not the promised 24 hours ahead.
Thank you for that information! Not happy with that at all! Has anyone brought it to the attention of EK?!

/AE
Old Jan 31, 2012, 8:56 am

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
I don't know why there's any reason to get worked up about this. Doesn't make a difference whether you do OLCI 24 hours before or 4 hours before. There's always possible reasons why a flight may not be available for OLCI, though I've never had this issue. Had you already received an email from EK saying the flight was ready for check in? I usually get this 23 hours before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.