Wiki Posts
Search

Is emirates losing touch

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2012, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Blue/Silver
Is emirates losing touch

I have heard that many people have had bad experience with emirates because everyone is using this airline and that cabin crew are ignoring passengers and not treating as they are expecting and service as dropped dramatically and food quality standard is dropping as well

also emirates is not as good as it used to be

is qatar any good or royal brunei as well

why is this happening to emirates
Old Jan 14, 2012, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by tmckinnin
is qatar any good
See for yourself in my TRs featuring loads of pics of the seating, lighting, catering and IFE system:

DOH-SIN-DOH, Business Class

DOH-JFK/IAH-DOH, Business Class

AUH-DOH-DXB, First Class including the Premium Terminal at DOH
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: SQ TPPS, EK Gold, IHG RA, Marriott Gold Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, UA Premier Gold, TG Silver
Originally Posted by tmckinnin
I have heard that many people have had bad experience with emirates because everyone is using this airline and that cabin crew are ignoring passengers and not treating as they are expecting and service as dropped dramatically and food quality standard is dropping as well

also emirates is not as good as it used to be

is qatar any good or royal brunei as well

why is this happening to emirates
Are you researching for homework project? If so I would ask your parents to help you structure the questions more specifically.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 4:22 am

Just from my personal expereinces so far
The Staff is rude and with the airfare costs nowadays I really think there are better airlines out there - Qatar/Singapore Airlines
Old Jan 15, 2012, 1:17 pm

Programs: Emirates gold *alliance silver jet airways platinum tridentprivilege gold.
This is really a most bizarre thread and I am not very sure that some of these posts are unmotivated I am going to request Mod judgement on this...
Old Jan 15, 2012, 6:04 pm
Moderator, Trip Reports

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by rathin100
This is really a most bizarre thread and I am not very sure that some of these posts are unmotivated I am going to request Mod judgement on this...
I agree. Doesn't make sense, doesn't add a whole lot of value to the EK or wider FT community. Let's start again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.