Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Exit row choice

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2011, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Exit row choice

I was travelling a couple of days ago in Y with a colleague, on seperate bookings. At check in I asked for, and was given, exit row seats for us both. As usual, I was told they could not do the same for the flight ex DXB and I would have to ask again there.
As my ongoing flight was on a A380 and I already had 81K booked, I didn't bother to change and my colleague wasn't fussed anyway. When we got to the gate we were both told our seat allocation had changed and we were handed new boarding cards for 80H and 80J - exit row seats.

So does an exit row request now get passed from an outstation to DXB or were we just lucky?
Old Aug 21, 2011, 2:36 am

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
Maybe they put a note/ request in your booking. I've done this in the past where they said it wasn't possible to allocate the seat at the time, but they would put in a request (for example over the phone for an exit row seat).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.