Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

New parking arrangements at TLV terminal 3

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New parking arrangements at TLV terminal 3

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2019, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by joshwex90
Is the 35 shek carwash an optional extra or mandatory?
It (and a refueling option) are selectable from within the App after you press the "On my way" button. You can select either a full inside and out clean, or only an outside clean (or indeed, nothing).
hnussbacher likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
So if ValetPort has ceased operations (even though their website says nothing about that - shocker) and FlyPark has been banned, seems like it's either ValleP or Tasim33. And depending on length, one or the other is cheaper.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 1:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
UPDATE:

Last night I returned to Israel. Whilst I was at the baggage carousel I received a call from Eyal at ValleP to ask when I thought I would be out. Upon exiting the customs I pressed the "collect car" button on the App and 10 minutes later the car arrived, clean and shining (as I had requested). The driver help me load up my bags (I hadn't asked him to do so) and I was off. An impressive service, and I hope they kepp up their high standards. I will definitely use them again.
hnussbacher likes this.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Sounds good.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 3:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Question: As I am the only person who drives my car, I bought insurance which only covers accidents in which I am the driver.

Does ValleP have its own insurance which would cover an accident when one of its employees is behind the wheel in my car?
Old Jul 17, 2019, 4:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dovster
Question: As I am the only person who drives my car, I bought insurance which only covers accidents in which I am the driver.

Does ValleP have its own insurance which would cover an accident when one of its employees is behind the wheel in my car?
According to their website: yes
Old Jul 17, 2019, 4:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dovster

האם קיים ביטוח ל- ValleP?

כמובן. מרגע איסוף הרכב ועד החזרתו קיים כיסוי ביטוחי מלא לרכב ולצדדים שלישיים. בנוסף, כל רכבי לקוחותינו מצולמים לפני איסופם וטרם החזרתם. יש לציין כי ValleP אינה אחראית על חפצי ערך ברכבים ולכן אנו מבקשים מראש לא להשאיר חפצים יקרי ערך ברכבים.

מה קורה אם משהו קרה לרכב שלי בזמן החניה?

הכיסוי הביטוחי שלנו מכסה כל סוגי הנזק, לרבות לצדדים שלישיים. במקרה של נזק, ValleP תממן התיקונים הנדרשים ותתקן כל הנזקים, ככל שיהיו. במקרה שהינך רוצה לפנות אלינו בנוגע לנזקים לרכבך, הינך מוזמן לעשות זאת תוך 48 שעות מרגע החזרת הרכב, בשיחת טלפון לשירות הלקוחות באפליקציה או במייל [email protected].
Old Jul 17, 2019, 7:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by mikebg
According to their website: yes

האם קיים ביטוח ל- ValleP?

כמובן. מרגע איסוף הרכב ועד החזרתו קיים כיסוי ביטוחי מלא לרכב ולצדדים שלישיים. בנוסף, כל רכבי לקוחותינו מצולמים לפני איסופם וטרם החזרתם. יש לציין כי ValleP אינה אחראית על חפצי ערך ברכבים ולכן אנו מבקשים מראש לא להשאיר חפצים יקרי ערך ברכבים.

מה קורה אם משהו קרה לרכב שלי בזמן החניה?

הכיסוי הביטוחי שלנו מכסה כל סוגי הנזק, לרבות לצדדים שלישיים. במקרה של נזק, ValleP תממן התיקונים הנדרשים ותתקן כל הנזקים, ככל שיהיו. במקרה שהינך רוצה לפנות אלינו בנוגע לנזקים לרכבך, הינך מוזמן לעשות זאת תוך 48 שעות מרגע החזרת הרכב, בשיחת טלפון לשירות הלקוחות באפליקציה או במייל [email protected].
Thanks to you both!
Old Jul 18, 2019, 4:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
I had heard FlyPark was banned from the airport, but several recent posts on Facebook highly recommended them.
Looks like they're still going strong and ignoring the ban according to the following article dated yesterday (in Hebrew)

https://www.globes.co.il/news/articl...did=1001293957
Old Jul 18, 2019, 6:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by clubman
Looks like they're still going strong and ignoring the ban according to the following article dated yesterday (in Hebrew)

https://www.globes.co.il/news/articl...did=1001293957
Still don't think it makes sense to use them. They're now in a protracted fight with the airport, and wouldn't want to land and be stuck without (easy) access to my car.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Agreed.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 1:37 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, EK Gold, CX Silver
Update: All good

Originally Posted by sabbasolo
I dropped off my car with Valleyp this morning early - went very smoothly. He photographed the car for damage before driving off
I returned early this morning. From notification when I got my bag to arrival of the car was 8 minutes, and he apologized for a delay due to traffic. You can follow the movement of your car in the app.

Happy with the service (I had the car washed too), and I will use them again.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 11:46 pm

Programs: AB BA Waterloo Mama Mia
Unless absolutely necessary do not use their parking...colossal energy and time suck..take the train or be dropped off
Old Aug 16, 2019, 8:12 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
ValleP

I used ValleP this week and will use them again.
Car wash is 35 NIS for external or 80 for internal plus external
Old Aug 16, 2019, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by testycal
Unless absolutely necessary do not use their parking...colossal energy and time suck..take the train or be dropped off
Care to clarify who you're referring to?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.