Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

1 of 4 my bags has been missing from a nonstop LY flight for 3 days. how to proceed?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1 of 4 my bags has been missing from a nonstop LY flight for 3 days. how to proceed?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2018, 1:46 am

Programs: Elal Silver, AirCanada Aeroplan, AA AAdvantage, KLM Flying Blue, Continental OnePass, Delta Skymiles
Be glad you received your suitcase. It happened to me that someone picked up my suitcase and exited the terminal thinking it was theirs (looked similar).
I waited till the end of the conveyor belt unload and analyzed every suitcase and found one that looked very similar to mine, checked the luggage tag and called
their phone number. Sure enough they admitted they took the wrong the suitcase. They returned it to the airport lost and found later that day, I had to go back
to retrieve my suitcase that they returned.

So not all lost luggage is the airlines fault.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.