Wiki Posts
Search

On shabbes to the aiport

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2017, 11:53 am
Original Poster

On shabbes to the aiport

Shalom

I know it's not very related to el al but what are the best cabs and fare estimates to get from Tel Aviv (hayarkon) to the airport on shabbes?

I saw floshuttle charges 36 USD per person. Is gett the cheapest?

Toda!
Old Aug 12, 2017, 2:24 pm

The official rate from TLV to the airport on Shabbat is 142NIS. I would strongly recommend AGAINST using FLO shuttle. If you search and read about them on Trip Advisor you will find one horror story after another. The only thing good about them is the price--after that good luck if they arrive on time, or at all!
Old Aug 13, 2017, 3:36 am
Original Poster

Thanks for your reply
Old Aug 17, 2017, 12:06 am

Programs: BA,LH,LY,OK
36USD sounds like a rip-off, it's 130 NIS and if a cab is 142 NIS...it's a no-brainer

Gett are more than fine, only issue with them is that sometime availability is low. I would make an advance booking with them and note that your destination is the airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.