Wiki Posts
Search

Newspaper coupons

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2017, 8:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
Newspaper coupons

OK, this may not be of interest to all....

I always used to keep the newspaper coupons I was handed at check-in in TLV, using them only occasionally.

Tried to use one a few days ago - no longer accepted (it was a LOT coupon) - only LY and UA accepted now.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 12:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Yep, it's a shame.

BA used to give a 25 shekels worth voucher in biz (50 in F a few year back) and I used to save a few at a time to get myself a book or a few magazines.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 5:02 pm

I would venture to guess they will only be accepted if the airline is still reimbursing for the cost of the paper.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 4:10 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
A few months back i got it from Austrian.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.