Wiki Posts
Search

connecting in TLV to Eilat

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2012, 4:34 am
Original Poster

Hi

I will be landing in Tel Aviv 14:35, traveling with hand luggage only. The next flight to Eilat is with Arkia at 16:00

Do you think this is doable? If yes, how do I connect? clear customs and passport, go out of the terminal and go to terminal 1? Or does TLV have a special way of handling connecting passengers to Eilat

Thanks
Old Apr 27, 2012, 5:09 am

Programs: SPG Gold
Theoretically possible but tight. Just the transfer between terminals will take you 20-30 minutes. Do you have an Israeli or foreign passport? Foreign passport will take you longer at passport control as they usually have only a couple of passport lines for foreigners.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 5:44 am

There are some companies that assist and expedite the process , including holding a car for you for the other terminal .
Old Apr 27, 2012, 8:43 am
Original Poster

I have a non isralie passport. So I have to clear passport control first. Whats the fastest way to get to terminal 1 after that?

When landing in Tel Aviv from Eilat, they have a bus that takes you from the runway to terminal 3. do they have something similar the other way or do i have to exit the building, take a taxi to terminal 1?

Last check in by arkia is 20 min before, so I have about a hour to make it across to terminal 1
Old Apr 27, 2012, 7:49 pm

Almost impossible ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.