Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

Vidibox booking for Eco still possible?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2011, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Hello,
I am set to fly El Al Saturday week LHR-TLV on the red-eye....I read on the board here that the Vidibox could be booked for Eco for a small fee...Unfortunately I cannot find any such booking option anywhere, the english site has no links, and the booking link on the hebrew site just goes to some dead domain.

Could anyone confirm there is still the possibility and if yes, how do I go about it?
Thanks
Simon
Old Feb 1, 2011, 1:47 pm

Not sure if it's still available (they started handing out iPads in C on the 767s), but the website's still alive:
http://www.mobilent.net/
Old Feb 1, 2011, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Looks like mobilent is not doing anything anymore for LY, I tried a few dates and nothing happening whatsoever...Thanks anyway for the Link....
Old Feb 1, 2011, 5:52 pm

Programs: AA EP, DL DM, FB PL, LY PL, BA Bronze, HH Diamond, PC Royal Ambassador, BW Platinum
The stopped Vidibox this month, and they start iPads...
Where do you reserve one for the flight..., god knows!
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:21 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
They don't have Vidibox for eco anymore. They just have vidibox and Ipad for C.

Last week I had a reservation for a vidibox TLV-BKK-TLV
I got it for TLV-BKK and not BKK-TLV, I called mobilent and they told me they don't have the service anymore.

חובבנות כרגיל באל על
Old Feb 2, 2011, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Looks like I am out of luck then...blast...
thanks anyway guys
Old Feb 5, 2011, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
So what services are offered? iPads are given out for free to F/C, or they need to be reserved? And if there are iPads, who needs the VIDBOX?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.