Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2011, 3:27 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by may_east
amazing what websites people invent kosher coupons .... heheh

it's written there

ELECTRICAL OUTLETS FOR LAPTOPS are available in First, Business, and Economy Classes on every
777 & 747-400 aircraft

is this true ? economy has outlets on all 777/747 ?
I suggest you start a thread to ask that question. Let's try to keep this thread about this specific offer.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 3:59 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by yosithezet
Seems to be an offer through Kosher Kopons. More info at: http://upgrd.com/matthew/free-member...us-points.html
It produces a PDF voucher with a code/link that directs to LY's site and populates a bit of what needs to be populated to complete the enrollment form and get the fee waived.

It's to be seen if the 30 bonus points get posted or not, as the field which may indicate the bonus points was showing with "0" yesterday.

Got a few responses of surprise from some of those enrolling since it is one of the few programs to ask for passport numbers and passport expiration dates at time of enrollment.

My neighbors' dogs and cats don't have passports, so enrolling them was out of the question.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
This is an improvement over previous free Matmid enrollment offers, which all, while waiving the $25 fee, got rid of the 30 bonus points.
Old Sep 16, 2011, 3:56 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by GUWonder
It produces a PDF voucher with a code/link that directs to LY's site and populates a bit of what needs to be populated to complete the enrollment form and get the fee waived.

It's to be seen if the 30 bonus points get posted or not, as the field which may indicate the bonus points was showing with "0" yesterday.

Got a few responses of surprise from some of those enrolling since it is one of the few programs to ask for passport numbers and passport expiration dates at time of enrollment.

My neighbors' dogs and cats don't have passports, so enrolling them was out of the question.
Those in the US whom I enrolled last month with this offer seemed to have gotten their cards in the main nearly 4-5 weeks later. Mailed out with stamps from US ZIP code 10036.

The front of the current cards look a lot better than the much older ones. One of the better (or perhaps even the best) looking base status FFP cards currently issued.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Those in the US whom I enrolled last month with this offer seemed to have gotten their cards in the main nearly 4-5 weeks later. Mailed out with stamps from US ZIP code 10036.

The front of the current cards look a lot better than the much older ones. One of the better (or perhaps even the best) looking base status FFP cards currently issued.
It looks better than other airlines' cards, or better than previous Matmid cards?
Old Sep 18, 2011, 12:51 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by joshwex90
It looks better than other airlines' cards, or better than previous Matmid cards?
It looks better than many other airlines' cards and better than at least some previous LY cards, although not necessarily of the same status level(s).

Last edited by GUWonder; Sep 18, 2011 at 1:01 pm
Old Sep 19, 2011, 12:30 am

Programs: LY Plat, BMI DC Gold, VS Gold, Hertz #1 Club Gold, Sixt Plat
Does anyone have a note of which code was used in this? The KK link has now expired, and I know some people looking to sign up with Matmid (for free, if possible)

Thanks
Old Sep 19, 2011, 7:59 am

Programs: El Al Matmid
It looks better than many other airlines' cards and better than at least some previous LY cards, although not necessarily of the same status level(s).
Can you upload a picture of the new card?
Thanks
Old Sep 21, 2011, 8:24 am

Programs: AA PLATINUM
anyone got a coupon to avoid the $25 registration?

Im trying to avoid for matmid club fee. Any coupons? Thanks.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 3:39 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by sn1ke
Does anyone have a note of which code was used in this? The KK link has now expired, and I know some people looking to sign up with Matmid (for free, if possible)

Thanks
I am not certain of all the links I used, but I know that at least one of the KK linked campaign codes provided with and used was as follows:

NFB9501912X

where X was some (non-zero) number between 1 and 9.

I recommend using 1.

Originally Posted by ly9876
Can you upload a picture of the new card?
Thanks
I don't think I have ever uploaded an image on FT, but current card images are available online and can be pulled up by internet searches.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 10:55 am

Programs: UA 1K, AY Gold, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Diamond
Free registration code for a friend?

Hi,

Any free registration code out there for a friend who wants to sign-up and avoid ELAL's DEPLORABLE charging of new customers - I mean, WHO DOES THIS IN THIS DAY AND AGE?!?!

Thanks!

Last edited by yosithezet; Dec 6, 2011 at 6:02 pm Reason: Merged with thread containing the code
Old Dec 6, 2011, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by boaz84
I mean, WHO DOES THIS IN THIS DAY AND AGE?!?!
Qantas for a start... (albeit just for Austerlian and New Zealand members).

Last edited by yosithezet; Dec 6, 2011 at 6:03 pm Reason: Cleanup
Old Dec 6, 2011, 12:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AY Gold, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Diamond
Thanks - used it and it worked!

Old Dec 7, 2011, 12:36 am

Programs: AA Platinum, LY Matmid
Originally Posted by boaz84
same here

Last edited by badatz; Dec 7, 2011 at 12:46 am
Old Dec 14, 2011, 11:55 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, LY Matmid
code not working

I tried again today for another family member, and the code did not work.

Anyone have anything else?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.