Wiki Posts
Search

Easyjet to have 747s

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2004, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Easyjet to have 747s

I know I shouldn't laugh, but the April copy of Airliner World has just come out, with an exclusive about Easyjet introducing 747s due to high demand.

And some of the Easyjet crews have believed it and are posting their amazement on PPruNe !

PPruNe link
Old Mar 10, 2004, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
I always find it scary to see how many professional aircrew on PPRuNe have (a) no judgment (b) no discretion and (c) too much gullibility. We trust our lives to these people?

[Edited to add:]
Oh look, here's a photo. It must be true.
http://www.cardatabase.net/modifieda...hp?id=00000041

[This message has been edited by Globaliser (edited Mar 10, 2004).]
Old Mar 15, 2004, 3:47 am

Programs: BD / BA / AF
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by WHBM:
I know I shouldn't laugh, but the April copy of Airliner World has just come out, with an exclusive about Easyjet introducing 747s due to high demand.</font>

I have to admit that, coming from a country with a less developed tradition of April Fool's jokes, I've fallen for my share of hoaxes over the years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.