Wiki Posts
Search

easyJet inflight services

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2002, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, Dirt elsewhere
easyJet inflight services

I've searched for answers on this topic but haven't found anything relevant that answers my question.

At the end of next month, I'm going to be flying LTN-AMS on easyJet. I realize that they charge you drinks et al onboard. I looked around their web site and the only thing I know is that they call it "easyKiosk" and that they were awarded the "prestigious Gold medal for the best On-Board Service Concept in the International Flight Catering Association Awards." (For further details, see http://www.easyjet.com/en/info/easykiosk.html )

Does anybody have any notion of the kinds of prices they charge for food and drink? What else do they sell?

Any information would be appreciated.
Old Apr 23, 2002, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If I were you I wouldn't bother trying to find out, the flight is just 45 minutes of which only 30 are at cruising, before you know it wou will be in AMS.

Old Apr 23, 2002, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, Dirt elsewhere
I realize the flight is short, but I was just curious in principle... plus I've seen easyJet's name mentioned in travel reports and people have recommended easyJet before, so I would think that somebody might want to know for applied research reasons, if if my research is only basic.
Old Apr 24, 2002, 2:09 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
I've only flown on easyjet once (last year, LTN-Nice) and it was a 6.40 am flight, so I had to get up about 4.30 to drive there and check in

All I remember having was a cup of coffee (about £1 iirc), but they also sell soft drinks and sandwiches / crisps, I think.

However, if you are even vaguely awake before boarding the flight, it is probably better to buy comestibles at the airport - your coffee will barely have time to get cold before you land in AMS

Stewart

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.