Wiki Posts
Search

EasyJet holidays

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2021, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
EasyJet holidays

I have booked a week in December in Tenerife in the hope, fingers crossed, that life might be more normal by then. Does anyone know why it doesn’t appear to be possible to select paid seating during or after the booking is completed? It says you can choose when you check in online from 30 days before date of travel. I just find it a bit odd that they don’t give you that option. I have tried to go in subsequently using the booking reference with no luck. Thanks.

Cancel ....... managed to do it through the app.

Last edited by Shingi; Feb 7, 2021 at 2:09 pm Reason: Amendation
Old Jun 5, 2022, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by Shingi
I have booked a week in December in Tenerife in the hope, fingers crossed, that life might be more normal by then. Does anyone know why it doesn’t appear to be possible to select paid seating during or after the booking is completed? It says you can choose when you check in online from 30 days before date of travel. I just find it a bit odd that they don’t give you that option. I have tried to go in subsequently using the booking reference with no luck. Thanks.

Cancel ....... managed to do it through the app.

Can you tell me how you managed to book your seats please? I'm looking to book a holiday with Easyjet but risking the seat selection so late is putting me off.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.