Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Easyjet search box

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2021, 2:20 am
Original Poster

Easyjet search box

When i search for a flight from MAN to anywhere, i type in MAN in the 'from' box, and it comes up 'isle of man' and 'Manchester'. That is quite annoying that isle of man comes first, as it is a second quicker to just choose the first one, rather than choosing the second option.

Now, since i assume that many many times more people fly on Easyjet from MAN rather than IOM, i would expect Easyjet to agree to make it easier, and make it that MAN should be the first option. Petition?
Old Jan 12, 2021, 2:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
I’d just spend an extra nano second typing an extra C so MANC... becomes the top selection.
KLouis, farci and irishguy28 like this.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 3:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
If you really can't type a 4th character, switch the language to French; Manchester is the top option
Attached Images  
Old Jan 13, 2021, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
On the BA App Manchester UK comes 5th in the list after

Berlin, GerMANy
Hanover, GerMANy
Timisoara, RoMANia
Sibiu RoMANia

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.