Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > easyJet | easyJet Plus
Reload this Page >

Does EasyJet SB Give FastTrack at EDI?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2015, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Accor Plat, BAEC Blue

I know this *used* to be the case, but haven't flown EasyJet since the change to allocated seating. I've paid for a seat reservation that nominally includes Speedy Boarding, but will this also allow access to FastTrack at Edinburgh? Or just put me in the first boarding group?
Old May 26, 2015, 2:03 pm

Programs: FB Plat, BA Bronze, Hotels.com
Originally Posted by csteinle
I know this *used* to be the case, but haven't flown EasyJet since the change to allocated seating. I've paid for a seat reservation that nominally includes Speedy Boarding, but will this also allow access to FastTrack at Edinburgh? Or just put me in the first boarding group?
I don't think they do - think its Plus Card holders only now.

As you mention the FastTrack bridge, if you are parking in the multi story, all tickets now include FastTrack - show your parking ticket at FT gate.
Old May 26, 2015, 3:55 pm

It will also tell you clearly on your boarding pass
Old May 27, 2015, 5:16 am

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
If you have a mobile BP and are entitled to Fast Track you will have an icon like the one on the picture below.

If you have Speedy Boarding it will show as SB under "Queue".

Old May 28, 2015, 1:52 am
Original Poster

So that means the answer's no - I have the SB category but no fast track logo. Oh well.
Old May 28, 2015, 4:52 am

Originally Posted by csteinle
So that means the answer's no - I have the SB category but no fast track logo. Oh well.
Available to purchase for £4.50 if you really want it...
Old May 28, 2015, 5:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by The doomed
Available to purchase for £4.50 if you really want it...
Thought it was a fiver but I know. Not really sure it's worth paying for as the flight's around midday - so not expecting huge security queues - and will be checking in a bag so hopefully won't be in a huge rush once at the airport. Not in advance anyway. It does look like I get to use the dedicated EasyJet Plus bag drop. No idea if that will make any actual difference.
Old May 28, 2015, 9:12 am

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
£5 at the machines but £4.49 if booked online:-

http://secure.edinburghairport.com/en/upgrade.aspx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.