Search

Missing an Easyjet Flight

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2010, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFF
Missing an Easyjet Flight

Hi All,
I have a couple of flights booked with Easyjet (LUT --> CDG, CDG --> PRG) and wanted to cancel just the Luton to Paris flight and can't find anyway easy (mind the pun) way of doing it. I haven't been able to locate Easyjet's customer support email address and don't want to sit on the phone for an hour from Australia to the UK to try and get through to their call Centre.

Does anyone know how to go about doing this or what happens if you just don't turn up for a flight. Will they cancel your whole booking?

thanks

DJLouie
Old Apr 12, 2010, 11:28 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk, djlouie. Threads and posts regarding Easyjet and other Low Cost Carriers are addressed in the FT Budget Travel Forum. Thus, I am moving your thread to Budget Travel for discussion.
Good luck. I am hope you find the answers you are seeking
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Apr 13, 2010, 12:15 am

Easyjet, like most of the other low costs, only sell point to point tickets. So you can miss any booked flight without affecting the rest of your trip.

Don't bother phoning them up to cancel as you won't even get taxes back.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFF
Smile

Originally Posted by alanR
Easyjet, like most of the other low costs, only sell point to point tickets. So you can miss any booked flight without affecting the rest of your trip.

Don't bother phoning them up to cancel as you won't even get taxes back.
Thanks alanR. So even though I have two flights on the same booking, and I miss one, they won't cancel the other flights on the booking is how I read your statement?^

thanks again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.