Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Dollar | Express Renter Rewards (closed to posting)
Reload this Page >

Additional Driver for a charge - can one register on another site

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2006, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

We have booked a minivan rental from Las Vegas for 1 week (starting Dec 31). There are the 2 of us there.

We will drive to Palm Springs, CA - on the day of the rental, and drop of the vehicle near the end of the 1 week period.

A third adult will join us in Palm Springs. Can the third driver register in Palm Springs, as an additional driver?
Old Dec 23, 2006, 7:31 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Hi,
I run Dollar in Glacier Park, Montana. Each Dollar area is different since it is a franchise, but in our case if they are using the TSD computer system it is possible to add anything (extra driver, cdw, liability, ect), and have it start on a certain day and not the entire rental. It works that way and not stopping it during the rental. We do this all the time with the Canadian Non resident Liability card for folks going into Waterton on the last day of their trip. Of course they might have their own rules, and if they are on a different computer system you should be able to call the original office to add it in their system.

JudyJFLA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.