Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dollar.co.uk

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2006, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Dollar.co.uk

I was looking for a one way rental EWR - NYC and the lowest rate I could find on US search engines was around 65-70 USD before taxes and fees for a midsize or fullsize car. I looked in dollar.co.uk and it gives me rates of around 30GBP (roughly 55 USD) inclusive of taxes, fees and all insurance (LDW, SLI and more). ^

The catch is that you must have a non-American drivers license and you must pre-pay and get a voucher but this is a great bargain!
Old Jul 14, 2006, 12:52 pm

Beware

I think the UK website doesnt include the one way drop off fee in the rate you pay on the web....
It varies according to the distance between the two rental depots, I believe it starts at 100usd plus taxes.
Apparanently the reason they do this is that it must be paid at the point of rental.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.