Search

Direct phone # for Dollar @ LaGuardia

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2014, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA:Lifetime Platinum; MR:Lifetime Titanium
Direct phone # for Dollar @ LaGuardia

Hi:

I have a 1-way car reserved for tonight. I'll be driving from LGA to MIA and would like to find out what kind of car they will give me. I'm assuming that it's a car that the company wants transported 1,100 miles so, presumably, not just any car on the lot. I called the Dollar 800 # in hopes of speaking w/someone at the LGA Dollar counter but they would not give it to me.

If someone knows there direct number, please share it.

Thank you.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 12:36 pm

No. It can be any car. If you join Dollar Express for free, you can choose your car from a row in the same class, with no insurance upsell, like with National.

If you did not, they may assign the worst car they have, and will pester you with insurance.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Joining Dollar Express

Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
No. It can be any car. If you join Dollar Express for free, you can choose your car from a row in the same class, with no insurance upsell, like with National.

If you did not, they may assign the worst car they have, and will pester you with insurance.
I "joined" on Monday. They said I would get my number in 3 Business Days. Here it is Friday and I still don't have the number.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

I called Dollar. They had my Dollar Express # but "forgot" to send me the email. It's now attached to my reservation.

Of course, I still don't have phone # @ LGA but that would be asking too much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.