Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone have a Free Upgrade Code for Dollar

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2011, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

Anyone have a Free Upgrade Code for Dollar

I am renting with Dollar a Mid size SUV and was wondering if anyon e has a coupon code that I can use for a complimentary upgrade at PHX airport? If you know of any sources that are legit online whereby I can print out the coupon and call in the code to the reservations office please let me know.

Thanks
Old Mar 12, 2011, 4:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by danielonn
I am renting with Dollar a Mid size SUV and was wondering if anyon e has a coupon code that I can use for a complimentary upgrade at PHX airport? If you know of any sources that are legit online whereby I can print out the coupon and call in the code to the reservations office please let me know.

Thanks
The only ones I've ever seen are paper ones printed by Dollar on glossy brochure-type paper to hand out in person at conventions, etc.

The only other upgrade certificate I've ever seen are for government renters:

http://www.dollar.com/business/Gover...PG_Coupon.ashx

(They will require government ID before honoring the coupon.)

In both cases, they are only available up to a maximum of the Premium or Minivan classes. I have never seen an upgrade coupon valid for any SUV.

Dollar promo codes and corporate discount codes do not provide upgrade benefits. Dollar's computer system cannot handle those types of requests electronically.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.