Wiki Posts
Search

Unusual Dollar Express question at LAS

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2010, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Unusual Dollar Express question at LAS

I've got an unusual situation at LAS and was wondering what to do.

I'm a Dollar Express member, BUT

I rented the car using some UA miles so the rental is "free"...

I didn't see anywhere to put my DE number, so I called DE CS...

She said because it is a "Pre-paid, 3rd party booking" I cannot use Dollar Express...

I really don't want to wait in the long line upstairs...I am not going to buy any insurance, want an upgrade, buy any gas, or do anything else that's not in my DE profile...

What is this "leftmost agent"...the sign out usually says "if you are DE go directly to the garage" where they will NOT have any of my paperwork...

Do you cut the people in line to get to the leftmost agent - and is that where I should go...

Or am I SOL?
Old Jan 29, 2010, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
If the reservation isn't/cannot be made using your Dollar Express profile, then technically, you do not have access to the Dollar Express lane, since it is designed for quick processing of pre-printed rental agreements.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.