Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2017, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Qantas

Recently Qantas separated me from my health care asst, moved my conf seat & stuck me virtually in bathroom. Qantas rep blamed it on a "glitch" & said I'd get $30 refund. Never happened. But they keep sending me satisfaction surveys! I can't recommend Qantas for passengers with disabilities!
Old Apr 11, 2017, 10:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you had this experience. Would you mind providing a few more details (to whatever level you are comfortable)? For example, if you don't mind, what is the nature of your disability? Did you let the airline know that you are a passenger with a disability traveling with an assistant/companion when you made your reservation? When and how did you become aware of the seat change? Did you contact the airline? Are you a status passenger (this should not make a difference, but sometimes it helps)? What class of service were you traveling in? Anything else you can share that you think would be useful to us?

Thanks, and once again, I am so sorry this happened to you. Travel is stressful for everyone. Traveling with a disability is (IMHO) more stressful. When the airlines make it more difficult than necessary, well . . . Sigh.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.