Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Disability Travel
Reload this Page >

Accessible Travel Survey - Need Input for New Resource

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2016, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Hi,

My name is Sabrina and I am working with Michael Sicher to find out more about accessible travel. In particular, we are trying to get input from travelers with reduced mobility to create a service that makes travel easier for them. Michael himself is in a wheelchair and knows firsthand how difficult it is to hunt down information about the accessibility of places he wants to visit (e.g., hotels, hotel rooms, restaurants, attractions). The resources that are out there right now for travelers with disabilities are just not good enough in many cases, and Michael wants to be part of a better solution. For that to happen, we need the help and suggestions from other people in the same position.

We are hoping to get answers from wheelchair travelers from across the world to tell us what is important to them when they travel. It is a short survey and we would very much appreciate your input: https://de.surveymonkey.com/r/2SWMPYD

If you have any questions for me or Michael, please let me know.

Thank you!
Sabrina
Old Dec 21, 2016, 9:38 am

is it intended for German citizens since it's .de?
Old Dec 22, 2016, 4:51 pm

Programs: AA PPRO (OW Emerarld), BA Silver, DL PM
The survey has apparently been closed by the individuals named in this survey.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 4:30 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
Has the OP seen
http://accessnow.me
which is an app for this purpose?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.