Search

"Naughty Kitchen with Chef Blythe Beck"

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2009, 5:35 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
"Naughty Kitchen with Chef Blythe Beck"

Did anyone catch this new show "Naughty Kitchen"? I happenned to see it on Friday.... and really enjoyed it.

From the BravoTV website:

We love food. We love chefs. We kind of love naughty chefs. And our sister network, Oxygen, is bringing it to us every week with The Naughty Kitchen With Chef Blythe Beck. Texas native Chef Blythe Beck shows off her distinctive sexy American cuisine, her cutting edge Dallas restaurant, Central 214, and her loud and flamboyant staff. You know a show's worth watching when they refer to the host and hostesses as "door whores." Count us in!
Old Sep 25, 2009, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
I liked it too, but thought it was more along the lines of the NBC show "The Restaurant" than anythign really about cooking. Still plan on watching it.
Old Sep 25, 2009, 3:17 pm

Saw it, enjoyed it. I just have to ignore Blythe "hearting" everything because that eventually gets a little annoying.
Old Oct 10, 2009, 7:53 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I have been watching for a few weeks and I feel like she is forcing this concept of "naughty" down the viewer's throat. She says the word too much and doesn't back it up with describing an interesting flavor profile. Also, it seems like if she would quit acting for the camera it would be a more interesting show.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.