Wiki Posts
Search

Soraben Packaging

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2022, 4:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
Soraben Packaging

I have been hearing about Soraben lately. Similar to Ekiben bento boxes for trains, these are bento boxes made for planes.

My one thought on them though, is the packaging. Do they just get thrown away, even the wooden ones? Or is there some kind of recycle scheme for them? Or do people just collect them like amenity kits?
Old May 21, 2022, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by Cloudship
I have been hearing about Soraben lately. Similar to Ekiben bento boxes for trains, these are bento boxes made for planes.

My one thought on them though, is the packaging. Do they just get thrown away, even the wooden ones? Or is there some kind of recycle scheme for them? Or do people just collect them like amenity kits?
Likely a bit of everything (after being consumed and cleaned if they are to be reused) . Personally, if they're real wooden ones, I'd be likely to take them home and use them to do seeding. The plastic and foam containers I would recycle either at home or at the airport if they have the facilities to. The wooden ekiben tend to last me one or two seasons depending on how wet the soil is... They make great starter pods for seedlings.
FlyerEC likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.