Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > DiningBuzz
Reload this Page >

Reservation. Dilemma 2 vs 1

Old Dec 14, 17, 8:37 pm
Original Poster

Greetings,

Wondering if anyone has run into this issue. I'll be traveling to south Africa this January. I made a reservation at the Test Kitchen for 2. At the time I thought I would be traveling with a companion. It is looking like the person who I was going with will need to back out. Ill spare the details. My question is, If I show up myself for that reservation do you anticipate I'd have issues being seated? I don't want to cancel the reservation as TK is high on my list.
Old Dec 15, 17, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by Pdnecro8617 View Post
Greetings,

Wondering if anyone has run into this issue. I'll be traveling to south Africa this January. I made a reservation at the Test Kitchen for 2. At the time I thought I would be traveling with a companion. It is looking like the person who I was going with will need to back out. Ill spare the details. My question is, If I show up myself for that reservation do you anticipate I'd have issues being seated? I don't want to cancel the reservation as TK is high on my list.
Call the restaurant, explain the situation and ask if they will accommodate you.

Search this Thread