Wiki Posts
Search

Reservation. Dilemma 2 vs 1

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2017, 8:37 pm
Original Poster

Reservation. Dilemma 2 vs 1

Greetings,

Wondering if anyone has run into this issue. I'll be traveling to south Africa this January. I made a reservation at the Test Kitchen for 2. At the time I thought I would be traveling with a companion. It is looking like the person who I was going with will need to back out. Ill spare the details. My question is, If I show up myself for that reservation do you anticipate I'd have issues being seated? I don't want to cancel the reservation as TK is high on my list.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 8:42 am

Programs: AY Plat, LH FTL
Originally Posted by Pdnecro8617
Greetings,

Wondering if anyone has run into this issue. I'll be traveling to south Africa this January. I made a reservation at the Test Kitchen for 2. At the time I thought I would be traveling with a companion. It is looking like the person who I was going with will need to back out. Ill spare the details. My question is, If I show up myself for that reservation do you anticipate I'd have issues being seated? I don't want to cancel the reservation as TK is high on my list.
Call the restaurant, explain the situation and ask if they will accommodate you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.