Reload this Page >

McDonald's Menu Items from Around the World

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

McDonald's Menu Items from Around the World

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2018, 2:10 am

In India, we have spicey variations of every item from McDonald's. Two Indian Macs I have tried are Indian Maharaja and McSpicey.
Well, it's a one time eat. I prefer the original McChicken.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 2:23 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, UA Plat.
https://chicago.eater.com/2018/4/24/...l-menu-opening
Old Apr 24, 2018, 10:48 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Cool idea. I wonder if I can walk up there (it's a four block walk from home) and get a Hawaiian local breakfast.
Old Jun 8, 2018, 6:24 am

There's the eight buck McLobster Roll up in Maine. And I remember years ago finding Saimin (a Hawaiian noodle soup) on the menu
at a Mickey D's out there in the Aloha State. Supposedly, it's still on the secret menu out there. They don't advertise it, but it's available,
and the kamaainas still line up to get it, along with the Hawaiian breakfast platter which, includes Spam (of course), eggs and white rice. They also did a lot of Portuguese sausage out there, including on the McMuffin, and in the platter.

The big Hawaiian breakfast platter included Portuguese sausage, Spam, eggs, and the ever-present white rice. Big breakfast for big kamaaina. Eh, bruh?
Old Jun 8, 2018, 11:20 pm

In Shanghai, China. Had Macs for breakfast (kids liked it). Took porridge and dough stick.

Old Jun 9, 2018, 4:07 pm

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
My local McDonalds has banana milkshakes. I tried one and it was lacking a bit of banana flavor. I tried it one more time and there was way too much banana flavor.
Old Jun 9, 2018, 5:11 pm

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
I saw something on the Menu as I passed the McD's in ANC the other day but I wasn't hungry enough to check it out further. Assumed it was just a naming difference. It was a big mac iirc but named uniquely for Alaska.
Old Jun 30, 2018, 6:57 pm

Programs: AA EXPlat, 2.4MM; HHonors Diamond
Had to run to a train in Tokyo Shinjuku station. A nearby McD had tasty gyozas with a nice sauce. And very cheap!
Old Jul 2, 2018, 6:46 am

Originally Posted by flyupfrnt
I saw something on the Menu as I passed the McD's in ANC the other day but I wasn't hungry enough to check it out further. Assumed it was just a naming difference. It was a big mac iirc but named uniquely for Alaska.
Maybe the patties are still frozen and they only thaw them out five months during the year.

It could happen.
BamaVol likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 2:37 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Platinum/LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by HomerJay
Maybe the patties are still frozen and they only thaw them out five months during the year.

It could happen.
PermaBurger
Tundra Mac

There has to be some great name for this burger.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 2:41 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I arrived into Helsinki last Sunday evening. Seemingly every restaurant is closed on Sundays in Helsinki and then I saw this ad:

I decided a Double Nacho sounded pretty good and it was! It was a double burger with tortilla chips and nacho cheese sauce on it.
heraclitus likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 11:30 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold, 1.5 Million Mile Flyer
Just No.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by braslvr
Just No.
Hell No
Old Aug 11, 2018, 9:15 am

To celebrate Singapore's National Day, McDonald's here came up with a local variant of the Signature Angus burger, called the Rendang "Sedap" Angus Burger.
Sedap is a Malay word, it means delicious. It was pretty good.

Old Aug 11, 2018, 5:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
IHG Contributor BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by flyupfrnt
Originally Posted by REC1111
Here in Alaska, we've got the McKinley Mac....a Big Mac made with Quarter Pounder patties instead of the little ones used in Texas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.