Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Diners Club | Club Rewards
Reload this Page >

Diners (USA) 30% bonus to Hawaiian, November 1-30, 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2017, 12:26 pm
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold

The terms of the offer are inaccurate. Transfers to domestic USA carriers are now made in increments of 1,075 rather than 1,000.

Standard ratio: 1075:1000
Promotion rate: 1075:1300 (I expect)

Terms and Conditions

Promotion is valid from November 1 to November 30, 2017, at 11:59PM EST. Club Rewards points exchanged for HawaiianMiles may be converted in increments of 1,000 (1,000 Club Rewards points equals 1,300 HawaiianMiles with bonus). Point conversions are non-reversible. Club Rewards Terms and Conditions apply. Please visit www.clubrewardsus.com or call 1-800-234-4034 for more details. Bonus miles are credited 14–21 business days following successful receipt of a conversion transaction. Full terms and conditions for how HawaiianMiles apply, visit: http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/hawa...onditions.aspx for full details.

HawaiianMiles® is a registered trademark of Hawaiian Airlines. Diners Club, Diners Club International with the Split Circle Design and Club Rewards are registered trademarks of Diners Club International Ltd. All other trademarks, trade names or service marks used herein are the property of their respective owners.

Third party websites may have privacy and security policies different from BMO Harris. Links to other web sites do not imply the endorsement or approval of such web sites. Please review the privacy and security policies of web sites reached through links from BMO Harris web sites. © 2017 BMO Harris Bank N.A.
Shipping Options

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.