Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UAL Miles to Points Question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2000, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

UAL Miles to Points Question

Does anyone know if the names on the United MP account and the Diners Club card account are required to match in order to transfer UAL miles to DC points? I know that the names do not have to match for Diners point conversion to miles. I would love to be able to consolidate some miles from various family members United accounts into one BA account during the double promotion. We already have my four immediate family members in a BA household account, but my brother and parents have United miles that we would rather combine and use on AA (we can do this through BA).
Old Jul 2, 2000, 9:54 pm

Programs: AA Gold
I transfer my wifes UAL miles to Diners. She did have card my account, but she is not the primary. I hope this helps.
Old Jul 26, 2000, 3:16 pm

dhacker, I was able to transfer UA miles from my account into my partners DC account without any problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.