Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why does DLMatic drop FF#'s at times?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2009, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
Why does DLMatic drop FF#'s at times?

Ok this hasn't happened often but has happened several times in the past few months...while checking to see if I had been EUA'd for Friday yet I noticed my Gold Elite number was deleted from the DLMatic record while the PARS record continued to show it...now knowing I'm flying on DL equipment I added it back but why does it drop a ff# at times? I've never had this happen with NW or CO
Old Sep 15, 2009, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by socrates
Ok this hasn't happened often but has happened several times in the past few months...while checking to see if I had been EUA'd for Friday yet I noticed my Gold Elite number was deleted from the DLMatic record while the PARS record continued to show it...now knowing I'm flying on DL equipment I added it back but why does it drop a ff# at times? I've never had this happen with NW or CO
This happened to me the other day, a 012 ticket all on DL metal however, looked at it the one day and my SM number and status were there, the next day they weren't in the Deltamatic PNR (NO FF DATA EXISTS) but when i >*H 'd the record it shows that it was added and never removed. Went to go re add it and then it bounced back and said that there was already a number in there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.